Our limited cashback promotion is only applicable to new bookings for the 2021/22 academic year and the licences must be for a minimum of 34 weeks.
The promotion is not available to students who:
- has deferred /cancelled their booking before check-in.
- are rebooking / re-booker.
- books Flexible Stay.
- books licences less than 34 weeks.
- Books through agent or university referral agreements.
The booking length and cashback rate:
- €250 for booking 34-40 week.
- €400 for any booking above 40 weeks.
The list of residences are included in this Promotion:
- Cork - Lee Point (promotion only applicable to Classic En-Suite or Premium En-Suite.)
- Ardcairn House (promotion only applicable to Deluxe En-Suite.)
- Dominick Place (promotion only applicable to Premium En-Suite.)
- Highfield Park (promotion only applicable to Premium Plus Room.)
- The Tannery (promotion only applicable to Classic En-Suite.)
No cash redemption value, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
Offer will operate as a credit for the advertised amount applied to final instalments. Actual credit applied subject to residence booked – further details available on application.
In the event that any student cancels their booking or otherwise terminate the contract prior to the start of the tenancy, then this promotion offered will no longer be valid.
To claim this offer, you must complete your booking, pay your advanced rent and sign your licences agreement.
All offers are limited to a certain number of bookings. Uninest Student Residences has the right to withdraw the offer at any given time on any residence, without notice.
These Terms & Conditions are correct as of 30th of April but Uninest Student Residences reserve the right to change them at any time without prior notice.
Adherence to the promotion implies acceptance of these conditions of participation.