Things to Do Jan 2017
The magical city of Dublin has so much to offer for the ultimate Irish escape. With its rich history, amazing museums, docklands, festivals, and the mighty Dublin Castle too, there is just so much to see and do. Whatever your plans, we have the perfect short stay room for you waiting in Dublin.
Highfield Park is one of the latest Student Residences to join the Dublin scene. But over Summer we love to open it up to everyone. Offering great value short stay en suite rooms from just €95 per night. Book an individual room or enjoy the privacy of your own apartment for your group.
Rooms are available from Monday 18th May 2020 until Thursday 20th August 2020.
274 North Circular Road,
A perfect holiday stay with friends, family or solo adventurers. En-suite rooms, whole flats, townhouse and more...
That holiday feeling is only made better knowing you've got an on-site gym, state-of-the-art en suite bathroom and everything else you could possibly need (linen provided) waiting for you after a day exploring the famous Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery or other Dublin treasures. Holiday bliss awaits.
- High-speed Broadband and WiFi included
- Private en suite bathroom with every room
- Access to the laundry room
- 24/7 on-site staff
- Variety of common room areas available
- Minutes from some of the best spots in town. Jump on the bus right outside our door for circa €3 you'll find yourself at Phoenix Zoo
- Luggage storage available before check-in
- Check-in: Anytime from 4 pm
- Check-out: By 11 am
- No capacity for extra beds
- Cancellation: We have a mixture of refundable and non-refundable rooms
- All of our rooms are non-smoking
- No pets allowed
- No on-site parking available
Click here to read our Summer Booking Terms and Conditions.
Are you a Language School or organising a summer group of more than 10 people? Click here for details.