Things to Do Jan 2017
County Cork has got so much to offer for a perfect sweet summer break. With its rich Irish history, beautiful villages, beaches, cultural festivals, and the famous Blarney Castle too, there is just so much to see and do. Whatever your plans, we have the perfect short stay room for you waiting in Cork City.
Amnis House is a student residence but from June through to August we open it up to everyone. Offering great value short stay en suite rooms from just €89 per night. Book an individual room or enjoy the privacy of your own apartment for your group.
Rooms are available from Friday 5th June 2020 until Sunday 30th August 2020.
Cork, T12 E2RF
Tel: 021 2345999
After a great night sleep in your cosy double bed, start your morning off right in a beautiful en-suite (linen provided). Breakfast in your fully equipped kitchen to kick off a day of adventures across Cork, before relaxing into the night in your communal lounge. Hello holiday bliss!
- High-speed Broadband and WiFi included
- Private en suite bathroom with every room
- Access to the laundry room
- 24/7 on-site staff
- Common room available
- A short walk from the city centre
- Luggage storage available before check-in
- Check-in: Anytime from 4 pm
- Check-out: By 12 noon
- No capacity for extra beds
- Cancellation: We have a mixture of refundable and non-refundable rooms
- All of our rooms are non-smoking
- No pets allowed
- Toiletries are included
Click here to read our Summer Booking Terms and Conditions.
Are you a Language School or organising a summer group of more than 10 people? Click here for details.