Terms & Conditions for 2022/23 Rebookers
Our limited 1 week of rebooker offer is only applicable to current in-house students, booking their accommodation for the 2022/23 academic year and the tenancy must be for a minimum of 34 weeks.
The promotion is not available to students who:
- has deferred /cancelled their booking before check-in.
- books short-term flexible stay or booking tenancy less than 38 weeks.
- completes the booking before or after the offer period.
The list of residences and offer rate:
- £400 Cashback - 24th Nov - 30th Nov 2021 and only applicable to the properties listed below:
- Ardcairn House: promotion only applicable to the first 35 bookings.
- Broadstone Hall: promotion only applicable to the first 10 bookings.
- Dominick Place: promotion only applicable to the first 30 bookings.
- Highfield Park: promotion only applicable to the first 40 bookings.
- New Mill: promotion only applicable to the first 40 bookings.
- The Tannery: promotion only applicable to the first 40 bookings.
- £400 Cashback - Campaign time -TBD and only applicable to the properties listed below:
- Kavanagh Court: promotion only applies to the first 60 bookings.
- £100 Cashback - 24th Nov - 30th Nov 2021 and only applicable to the properties listed below:
The rebooker student must be party of a rental contract for the 2021/2022 academic year with Uninest Student Residence, and rebook for the next academic year for a minimum of 38 weeks.
To claim this offer, you must complete your booking, pay your advanced rent and sign your tenancy agreement.
No cash redemption value, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any other prize.
Cashback will operate as a credit for the advertised amount to the 1st installment after the tenant moves in. Actual credit applied subject to residence booked – further details available on application.
The promotion will be revoked in case of cancellation of the reservation. The promotion is not available to students who have deferred their 2021/22 booking. The promotion is not available to any resident in rent arrears at the time of booking. This promotion cannot be used with any other offer.
In the event that any student cancels their booking or otherwise terminates the contract prior to the start of the licence, then this promotion offered at the time will not be valid.
To claim this offer, you must complete your booking, pay your advanced rent and sign your licence agreement.
All offers are limited to a certain number of bookings. Uninest Student Residence has the right to withdraw the offer at any given time on any residence, without notice.
Adherence to the promotion implies acceptance of these conditions of participation.
These Terms & Conditions are correct as of 19th of Nov 2021, but Uninest Student Residence reserve the right to change them at any time without prior notice.
Prices may reduce. In order to ensure compliance with government rent cap regulations, prices will be reviewed at the start of the contract for your room.